mercredi 9 novembre 2011

15 week Challenge!


Hi beauties!  Today I wanted to tell that I will begin a 15 week Challenge from Reflections, Sassy Nails, and Silly Diversions (you can click on the button ahead to go on her first week of the challenge). Every week have two parts. But I don't always do my nails two times in a week, so this challenge could be longer that 15 weeks. Also, during December, I don't know if I'll do it, because I want to do some Christmas nails! I think you can understand that :)
So let's take a look at this 15 week challenge!

Week 1:  1.Red Nails  2.Glitter
Week 2:  1.Orange Nails  2.Half Moons
Week 3:  1.Yellow Nails  2.Galaxies
Week 4:  1.Green Nails  2.Water Marble / Dry Marble
Week 5:  1.Blue Nails  2.Drag Marble
Week 6:  1.Violet Nails  2.Inspired by a Favourite Thing
Week 7:  1.Black and White Nails  2.Glitter Sandwich
Week 8:  1.Metallic Nails  2.French Manicure
Week 9:  1.Rainbow Nails  2.Inspired by Feathers
Week 10:  1.Gradient Nails  2.Layered Nails
Week 11:  1.Polka dots  2.Inspired by Dots
Week 12:  1.Stripes  2.Inspired by Lines
Week 13:  1.Animal Print  2.Inspired by The Outdoors
Week 14:  1.Flowers  2.Inspired by a Tutorial
Week 15:  1.Matte Nails  2.Retro Nails

I think I will have so much fun to do this! I'll start it tomorrow or Friday! Stay tune! 

xoxo Josianne
Follow me on twitter: @JosianneL1507
My Facebook Fan Page: Watermelon & Diamond
Send me a private message: josianneL1507@gmail.com

4 commentaires:

Mybe a dit...

:D

Nicolka Mikaze a dit...

Yeah c'est chouette! J'ai hâte de voir! :)

Comme3Pommes a dit...
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Comme3Pommes a dit...

Ohhhh this looks like so much fun!!!
Really excited to see what you come up with :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...